Saturday, January 16, 2010

Wu-hooo

Haha..This,i have postponed for like more than a week due to the laggy-ness of the connection and it always gives me trouble as i only allowed to upload 5 photos at a time.With the time and the efforts,finally it's all done:)Last week Sunday was my lil cousins wedding.At first i thought i couldn't attend as i was still at Singapore when i received the surprising news.But somehow,i managed to.Hehehe.It's the first wedding batch among us*the cousins*.So i'm kinda excited tho.It was held at Hokkien Association and mind you,tho it's at Klang,but the night was perfectly awesome.*thumbs up*


The red packets



Kinda boring while waiting for the couple to arrive,so that's what i do:)Say cheese~*she's my 4th aunty.Saw that broad smile she have on the face?You know why.Hehe*

While taking picture of mummy dearest,suddenly this is what we heard(pi~~~~pi pi~~~pi pi pi pi~~~~~~~~~~~~)


Ho ho.Cousin the driver.Sudah sampai dah


Excited eh my lil cousin??*wink*









Yat gong gong~
F.y.i,my granny pray Jap God.So we haveta respect the culture too




After paying respect at Grandparents house,off we go for yam cha session at Bridegroom's crib


Daddy's new sexy babe







Awww.The dad

The mum.I have a video which produced by the bridegroom's younger brother which really bring tears cause too kam tong.But i'm lazy to nail it hear.Maybe you can check it out at my facebook account?:)






The brothers.I missed out the gaming session in the morning as i am too lazy on bed.Hahaha.But i heard they did pretty good.Eating chillies,drinking bitterguard juice..ewww..And the list goes on.







Ah Ye,yam cha.Ah Ma,yam cha






My grandparents.Arent they lovely ?



My lil sis always full of energy when comes to receive ang pow..tsk tsk...:)


Going back to catch some rest before we head for dinner that night.Daddy was away for school bacause he got his paper on that's why he wasn't there for the whole morning session thingy.

The night...

Pretty mummy


Hahaha..Me without hair-do and perfect make up.Just imagine that.Cause i was running out of time doing something else and i gotta rush as i was ordered to incharge of the registation table.


This is why i said the night was awesome.Compared to other dinner which i attended so many times in Hokkien Association,this is one in a million.


The brothers ready for the "go"

4TH aunt again:)


The night was filled up almost 90 tables which we never expected it to be so many untill we relatives sacrificed ours seats for others.t.t... Daddy was seating the next table..Aiyok

The youngest in the Boons.I heart him..hehehe

That's the real bird from the magician



My bro loves him too:)Youngest and the eldest



What am i doing.No idea.I love to ruin pics.Wahahahaha

I thought him how
That night seems to be a small lethia gathering.Hahaha

Saw the babes.They are younger but looking more matured than me.Wt.All growned up.I feel old.*i want to faint*


Aunts,grandpa and Daddy:)


Happy family:)

Heart<3>

The Boons.Eeee..This is not the complete one.A few of em are not around.T.T

HAHAHA...They are so high in taking pics.Oh my,even we youngsters lose to em.Hohoho...

Daddys love


Love this:P
Awww...what a tired night..Congratulations to you once again..Boon Kai See...Good brothers you have.I bet they are all down that night..Enjoy eh?Wonder who's next.Nyiek nyiek.Peace out.Cheers!!!


No comments: