Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Goodbye Singapore and Hellow Malaysia

Will be leaving back to my kampung tonight.This time i am really going back for good.Awwww...Feeling excited.Ican't wait to touched down and see all the familiar faces.Daddy and mummy dearest with big bro and lil monkey.Hehehe.Wonder if they are coming with the new toy??Woosh i hope so..keke.Lets hop into my farewell at Singapore with all my beloved ones.First and foremost,


Chef.Million thanks to you bro.You thought me how to recognise the railway,you thought me how to be independant.From the first day i came,untill the last day i'm here,you are always there and i know you are trying your best to give the fullest support.Words couldn't describe how much i wanna repay ur kindness but no matter what,hope to see you in the TEAM ONE day.

Ken,Beetin,Nicole,Mao!!Chef.I don't know when will i see you again.Sweetest goodbye from me to you.

The unforgetable fun

My crazy housemate.Rachael.She is the one whom staying with me and guide me throughout the year.

We had joy we had fun,we had seasons in the sun



This is Peter.My mind comes blank when i look into this picture.Cherished those days when we used to hang out together during our off days.Just you and i,stepping into the arcade,sneaked out from the cinema just because the movie is boring and proceed to another movie immediately.lol,Craving for good meals,I've got no idea when will us gonna have such fun once again.You made my time passes quickly without letting boredom kill me softly.Thanks bro.

Next.Peeps from Shunji Matsuo.Awwww...These were taken one Monday.Steamboat session and Naughty girls for my last day farewell


Though working like is pretty tough,but i am glad that in the end we still stand out in a team.That is what i appreciated the most.United..Kita anak Malaysia~~

Ethan and i


Sera.My new babe.I just found her and i am losing her now..Keep in touch babe..Sorry for the left..

Gonna miss you guys much much

When can i play till ur misai again..T.T


Comb.Sorry for the last minute notice.In fact,i kept to myself till the very last day.As i wish to stay happy with all of you,I don't wished to see everyone :(

What the hell.Emo.Sob

Us


Naughty Daniel.

Ethan and Eiji.Best buddy i can tell.They gonna miss me much..

Another one steamboat kaki left..

Ethan.One of my best buddy in Shunji Matsuo.Remember,Ab chan gonna miss you like crazy.Will wait for the day to take uncountable pictures together in just a minute,cutting and shaving your hair,hit to the club and shuffling all night long,distracting each other during work,i miss you calling "AB chang"i miss the line,"Don't disturb me,i'm very busy hor"


When i grow up i wanna be naughtier..Haha






We love taking such pics..nyiek nyiek


Victor,Ab,Daniel,Evy






My transparant flute


Last hug

Ethan and i


Two new members,Andrea and Qing.To all my directors,i know you guys gave me the best advices,and guide me on what should i do and respected the decision i made.No matter what it is,i promised not to fail you all...

Misses


Last but not least,all i have in hand is memories now.If i would have inform you guys ealier,i will end up in tears everyday seeing you guys.So that is why i am keeping inside and lock it till the day i am leaving.I know you guys are angry and schocked with the sudden notice.Sorry about it .That's the best way to keep both sides fair.Know what,AB chan will miss you all.Keep in touch people.Hugs and kisses..
p/s:To those friends i didn't mention in here,not that you are forgotten,just i have limited time to write this post and i got to do some closing and getting ready to catch my flight later...
Till then,goodbye

No comments: