Friday, July 3, 2009

Home sweet home

Changed my ticket to the next day morning immediately right after i received a phone call.I was pretty excited as it was a very last minute decision.I thought i'd just stick to the actual date but i'm thankful enough God is helping me on my side.It's mummy dearest and lil sisters birthday the next day.That's the reason why with no other thoughts,i turn on the website and got the earliest ticket.It's gonna be a big big present for my mummy yo.

My bro is kind enough to pakat with me.Though it's pretty early i know like 7am?He is still kind enough to pick me up from LCCT.Atleast i don't get back by taking cab.Hehe.While on the way back....

"Hey where are you?What time already still not out yet?"*lol.This is what happend when my bro is late for work.No choice cause mummy is the boss.Nyiek nyiek

"Yeah yeah,coming back home.Wait,i go buy things"

"How long more?"

"Wait la,i won't take long.Today is your birthday right,i go get present for you la"

"Okay then"



My heart was pouding fast,looking at the greens,local cars on the road,it's been awhile.The smile on my face keep hanging i guess i am too happy and excited that i finally get to see all my love ones.Argh...The first stop of my destiny....Syarikat Seng Onn.Yes,no doubt it's gonna be a big surprise.It's 9 in the morning and the moment i stepped in

"Happy Birthday to You Mummy"

Both daddy mummy's eyes were like*blink blink*Oh my god!You are back??Mummy can't stop smiling and my bro said"Here's your present mum".Lol.So enjoy...:)


30th June 2009





Mummy's favourite


Daddy posing on the sofa as we just back from dinner.





I love my home damn fcking much.MUACXxXxXx.Everyone are still so loving.This is what i appreciate all these while.And and,don't ask why am i having center parting in this pic.I went facial before my dinner.So yeah:)




The girls birthday


Hearts<3>

Another cake from Kiddo and Wee

Kido ,Amy, Wee



May all your wishes come true my lil sister









Here comes my bro in the middle:)






And if you realise in this picture,my sister actually slimmed down.Happy for her as she always complaining to me.Now that i'm gaining weight,she making me wanna slim down even more.Ishk

Lol.No idea of all things why TRIANGLE.lol

After the makan and chit chat session at living hall,Kido and Wee lepak in our room before they chao.I hope this year i gave a big surprise for both my mummy and lil sister.Hearts<3
1st of July-Day 2
*Drool*Went dim sum at Bukit Tinggi with my babe Meow!V supposed to join but ended up she makan with her dad.

I never blame her for it cause at least she joined us for??Pedi-Mani!!!wohooo


V,aLICEbsw and Meow

Later at night on the same day was Man Man's 21st.So i poured him a surprise again without telling him i'm actually back also.

Random


Getting ready before Greenbox


The crew!!

Introducing Kai



My lady,Cheryl

Hunt for the Birthday boy..Hehe


He is the one.Happy birthday to you chef!!


Robin,Harimau,Zkan,Ekai and Chef in Black

Yean and i


Cheryl and Kai


Happy

Yean,ME,cheryl















Lol.Sue us,we are just trying to make the use of camera.Keke












Haha.When girls are crazy with taking pics,nothing can stop them.Lol
2nd July-MOS NIGHT.Partay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Say peace to MJ.Mj fever tonight


Its black or white





Muacks!


MJ&JJ





Kampai!!!!!!!!!

Zkan

Oh yea,we met Pel Nee at the dance floor.Woohoo
She said she love my fedora.

Saw MJ?

Party people






Robin,Chef,Ekai














MOS rocks that night.Guess the Mj songs that made me went insane that night.Awwww!
3rd July-Friday.Went Greenbox with meow and gang at night.Sang out loud people!!Again till 4 in the morning and i slept at 5am.Oh gosh.
4th July-Brandon 21st big big day.I didn't bring along my camera.My sister brought it out that night.So yeah.Anyway,went Mun Siang Lou for buffet dinner and Poppy was the second round.BOOM BOOM BOOM~
5th July,Woke up early in the morning as i have two appointments with me.Perm and another perm and colour.Good job though.Had a short nap in the afternoon to gain my energy back for the night.Guess what,Mun Yin's 21st tonight.Needa fly there earlier to make her look PRETTY!d to Well,she held her party at the pool side.So everyone had to dress up semi formal.Girls in dress and guys dressed smart.Oh yeah....
6th July-Which is today.Oh godness..I need a break.Wahahahaha...off to bed at 4am last night.AGAIN!!LOL.Woke up at 3 plus in the afternoon.Had lunch and i'm here to finish up my schdule for my whole week.I know its a long post for this time yo.But i had a really great weeked throughout the whole week.I love my friends much much and never forget my family.Hearts!!!!

No comments: