Sunday, March 1, 2009

Healthy is key

Now that i realised,health is more important than wealth.So what if you are so freaking wealthy and your health always breaks down from time to time.You only spend it on medication wise.Not doing anything more worthy.It's been the fourth day i'm having this food poisoning sickness.I never knew it could be so bad that i just feel like -oh my,just let me die-.I felt so weak for the past few days and many of my directors and collegues advised me to better seek for a doctor.I insisted at first because i was thinking i could save up the fee if things get better.Yeah,i know it is not funny at all.I've been entering the loo for almost 10 times in just two days.Whenever i shampoo or servicing client,my head just go spinning like an UFO.Whenver i take any meals,within few minutes,i needa run outta my life to the toilet.At first i thought,wow,maybe i could slim down even more through this way huh?But oh my,stop the joke Alice Boon.If you could ever listen to your collegue to seek doctor earlier you won't end up laying on your bed now.Today is my second day of mc.Poor thing.Not that i'm lazy but my abdominal crapms so badly.Hence diarrhea and vomitting has stopped*touched wood*,i needa get more rest to let it totally cured.
I'm going Japan so soon.I wanna enjoy the trip as much as i could.I don't want any sickness follows me.I know it's gonna ruined everything.Oh God.*Praying hard*


My meals.I hate to see doctors.I remember when i was small,doctors like giving those cough syrup in the plastic bottle.Yucks!!I always put it aside and lied that i drank but actually i don't.I don't know why i just hate medicine.Whenever i needa take it,i will just stare at the tablets for few seconds before i chuck it into my mouth.Cause before i put it in,i already feel the bitterness.Ewww!But for now,i have no choice but to listen to the instructions.No oily food,no SPICY food,no fried food,etc.Wah lao!Like what Meow thought me before CANDIE.COM.Wahahaha..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

希望你能快点康复。。

sterz said...

must take care off ur health...dont over work... (153)always...